Ruthless Wrestling Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ruthless Wrestling Unleashed

Home of TWG fed Ruthless Wrestling Unleashed!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Like a travel to the past.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rufio

Rufio

Like a travel to the past. Empty
PostSubject: Like a travel to the past.   Like a travel to the past. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 3:47 am

The camera shows Rufio sitting on a bench in his lockerroom, wearing torn black pants and black sneakers. His hair is wet and waterdrops are running down his face and chest.

Rufio: Hi. I'm sorry that I'm looking like this but I just finished my shower when this guy came in with the camera in his hand. Well...I wanted to say thanks to all of you guys out there who supported me at the last show. You are the reason why I cleaned the floor with Shinzaki. Without you I would never have had the power to beat him, so...Thank you!

Rufio scratches his neck before he starts to speak again.

You know...because of you, you gave me, and of course yourself the chance to see something historical tonight. It's like a...travel to the past. Because tonight, I will take on the former TBG member and champion, The Dark Lord Voldemort. And even if I couldn't beat him while we were in TBG, I believe that now, with your help, I can do so!
So let's prepared for an awesome show tonight!

Rufio quickly points towards the camera, forming his hands to look like pistols.

Welcome to R.W.U. - Ruthless.Wrestling.Unleashed!
Back to top Go down

Like a travel to the past.
Page 1 of 1