Ruthless Wrestling Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ruthless Wrestling Unleashed

Home of TWG fed Ruthless Wrestling Unleashed!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Breath before the storm

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Breath before the storm Empty
PostSubject: Breath before the storm   Breath before the storm Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 10:16 pm

Richard Jacov: I'm here right now with everybody's favorite wrestler, Cyber X. So Cyber - let us start out with a tough question: what does your match with Carter Wright mean to you?

Cyber X: That's actually quite an easy question. It doesn't mean anything to me, because Carter isn't even a stepping stone. He's a sidewalk built for everyone to walk all over.

Jacov: Interesting point of view. Next question: let's say some people here at RWU think you're overrated. What are your thoughts on that?

Cyber X: That's just it. I'm here to prove to the people that I'm not. Wrestling isn't all about the big guys. I'm just as skilled as the others and that's exactly what I'm going to prove.

Jacov: Thanks for your ... [Cyber X leaves without a word] ... time ...
Back to top Go down
Johnny Blaze
Admin
Johnny Blaze

Breath before the storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breath before the storm   Breath before the storm Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 1:15 am

Word of advice Jacov is more of a prick.. But not bad..

Itll be added tonight or tomorrow..
Back to top Go down
http://www.weeklywrestlingwrapup.com

Breath before the storm
Page 1 of 1