Ruthless Wrestling Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ruthless Wrestling Unleashed

Home of TWG fed Ruthless Wrestling Unleashed!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Significant Policy Changes

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
JackJones

Significant Policy Changes Empty
PostSubject: Significant Policy Changes   Significant Policy Changes Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 2:46 am

As some of you may or may not know, Cody "The Hawk" Ankarres has deleted his contact and left the federation.

Now, most of you would simply not care about this. However, Cody joined TBG slightly after me. I started end of season 1, he started start of season 2. He was a close friend of mine before joining the federation.

However Cody felt the need to be a greedy little douchebag and leave the fed because he wanted more money and in his own personal way, left without consulting his friend. Of course I was significantly insulted.

I want you all to watch this weeks minor at 3:00 Sunday server time. I have made a special treat for Cody and I believe he and everyone else is going to significantly enjoy it.

I'd also like to further point out if someone had a VALID reason for leaving the fed and didn't betray a close friend for a small increase on online cash, they will NOT receive this beauty treatment.

Watch and enjoy.

Addition: I'd like to point out we are currently coming second in national standings.

Yes, we're pwning people in national at local. I smell mondial.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Blaze
Admin
Johnny Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Significant Policy Changes   Significant Policy Changes Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 5:55 am

Mondial smells like warm chocolate chip cookies..

I lovez me some cookiez
Back to top Go down
http://www.weeklywrestlingwrapup.com

PostSubject: Re: Significant Policy Changes   Significant Policy Changes Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 8:16 am

Oh!

If we iz doing thiz...tehn can i pwnz teh nivvels?
Back to top Go down
JackJones

PostSubject: Re: Significant Policy Changes   Significant Policy Changes Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 8:18 am

Malice has dibbs. Sorry Legend.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Blaze
Admin
Johnny Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Significant Policy Changes   Significant Policy Changes Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 9:04 am

Malice did call them dibbs for that.. xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.weeklywrestlingwrapup.com
Snoop Cat

PostSubject: Re: Significant Policy Changes   Significant Policy Changes Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 9:15 am

Did Niv leave?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Significant Policy Changes   Significant Policy Changes Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 10:19 am

uh.

DUH.
Back to top Go down
xander

PostSubject: Re: Significant Policy Changes   Significant Policy Changes Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 3:09 pm

Back in the days, when I was playing Tibia (see tibia.com for further details), on occasions like this we had one word for it: "Hunted."

Oh, I wish I could go after them with a steel chair. Seriously, if you take a look at what POWERSKULLFUCKING SHITLOADS... infuckingcredibly tons... ridiculous amounts of cash some of us guys could have made elsewhere... what we gave up for a cool community and a good thing to grew... gnarr... *wraps toilet brush with bard wire* RUUUN!
Back to top Go down
xander

PostSubject: Re: Significant Policy Changes   Significant Policy Changes Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 3:10 pm

Btw, Chris "The Truth" Schulz is looking for a tag partner ^^
Back to top Go down
JackJones

PostSubject: Re: Significant Policy Changes   Significant Policy Changes Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 9:55 pm

Aww did someone dump Cody as a tag?
Back to top Go down
Rufio

Rufio

PostSubject: Re: Significant Policy Changes   Significant Policy Changes Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 4:36 am

Cody left ?!
Fuck this.
Beeing in this fed will never be the same...
Back to top Go down
xander

PostSubject: Re: Significant Policy Changes   Significant Policy Changes Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 5:29 am

JackJones wrote:
Aww did someone dump Cody as a tag?

Ya, he kept molesting me under the shower :/
Back to top Go down
xander

PostSubject: Re: Significant Policy Changes   Significant Policy Changes Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 5:30 am

Rufio wrote:
Cody left ?!
Fuck this.
Beeing in this fed will never be the same...

... but better and rat-free? I hate when people do that. Ask Mr Pain. Or... don't.
Back to top Go down
JackJones

PostSubject: Re: Significant Policy Changes   Significant Policy Changes Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 7:35 am

Sigh ruf... Cody left to be a faggot elsewhere.

... but better and rat-free? I hate when people do that. Ask Mr Pain. Or... don't.
^^
Win.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Significant Policy Changes   Significant Policy Changes Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 7:45 am

xander wrote:

You forgot the part about the Jew >.>
Back to top Go down
JackJones

PostSubject: Re: Significant Policy Changes   Significant Policy Changes Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 7:47 am

Blaze and I have discussed this legend...

Cody left first, Niv second.

Surprisingly, they have something in common...

If you look at my roleplay, I say something along the lines of,

"The Hawk? MORE LIKE THE JE-

I stopped myself out of fear we'd be banned.
Back to top Go down
Rufio

Rufio

PostSubject: Re: Significant Policy Changes   Significant Policy Changes Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 8:33 am

so it's all jack's fault ?!
Back to top Go down
JackJones

PostSubject: Re: Significant Policy Changes   Significant Policy Changes Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 8:34 am

No, cody left cause of money grubbing reasons. In character its my fault. Lets watch-

Cody Ankarres looks to the crowd with the a sad smile on his face. He slowly stands up and raises his hand in the air, still with a frown. The crowd begins to give him a standing ovation which then gives him a reason to smile. Suddenly, Zaphod appears at the top of the ramp.
-

-
You should be proud of yourself Cody. Ever since you've started here, all you've done is put on great matches and given it your all, no matter how hard the match was or how scared you were. That's why it's my great pleasure to give you an opportunity for your very own TITLE SHOT!

-
The crowd roars in a cheer as Cody looks around excitedly.
-
Zaphod: "As you can now see, there's a ladder being set up in the ring. All you have to do is climb to the very top and retrieve that briefcase *he points up* and you will soon have gold around your waist. You can do it Cody! We believe in you!
-
Suddenly, "This is usually the part where people scream" by Alesana hits. The arena dims and Jack Jones begins walking down to the ring. He recieves a mixed reaction, some cheers because the crowd knows he's going to help Cody retrieve the briefcase and boo's because the crowd still doesn't trust him. Once he enters the ring, he calls for a microphone and begins to speak as the music fades.
-

-
Cody... you've wanted this all your life. I believe in you. This crowd believes in you. It's time for you to take your glory. Cody... climb that ladder! NOTHING CAN STOP YOU MAN, NOTHING!
-
Cody slowly climbs one rung at a time. He reaches halfway and roars to the crowd. They roar back in responsive. Jack Jones makes a small chant, "Hawk, Hawk, Hawk, Hawk!" The crowd is screaming with anticipation as cody reaches the top rung. He screams with all his might, "I AM THE HAWK!" As he slowly reaches for the briefcase. Just as he begins to pull it down, the ladder underneath him makes a loud SNAPPING sound and it suddenly buckles under his weight. Cody lands with a sickening thud onto the floor, but luckily his face took most of the impact.
-
The crowd suddenly boo's Jack Jones who just shrugs.
-
We really couldn't let him just get the title shot could we? I mean, did he REALLY deserve it? Did anyone of you actually want him to win a title?
-
The crowd applauds Jack Jones incredible logic, as they now begin to pelt the ring with food directed towards Cody. The roar abuse at him.
-
The Hawk? MORE LIKE THE JE- Nah, no more insults. Time to deal with him.
-
Jack Jones grips Cody by the throat and throws him into the ropes. He points up suddenly and runs up the ropes step by step, then flips over backwards and drives both feet into the back of Cody's head, hitting a devestating Corkscrew Face Deconstruction, Cody's old finishing move.
-
He then grips Cody by the head and begins to strike him with vicious left and rights, opening up a wound on Cody's forehead. Cody begins to sob quietly as Jack Jones pounds his face in a corner. Cody looks at the crowd and thinks they are cheering for him. He kicks Jack in the shin who feigns an injury and stands up. He raises his hands to the crowd, who continue to boo him. One fan in particular gets a little too carried away and throws a wrench that somehow got into the arena right into Cody's head. Cody buckles under the supreme force of the wrench's immense power.
-
Jack Jones smirks a little bit more than calls for his endgame manouvre. He points into the sky, imitating the hawk, and a microphone on a lead drops down. He grips cody with one hand and the microphone with other and is suddenly pulled into the spotlights.
-
There is no action for a brief moment, then suddenly Cody is shown being dangled off the edge of the spotlights in a massive 30 ft high ankle lock. His screams of agony brings tears of joy to this diehard crowd. The fans begin to shout, "RWU! RWU! RWU!" as Jack Jones begins to smirk and laugh slowly.
-
Suddenly Cody falls to the ground with great speed. Luckily again, his face absorbs all the impact with the thirty foot drop. It's a miracle.
-
Cody shudders and spasms all over the floor like a dying fish as Jack Jones calls for technicians he paid off to set up a table. They do, and then place the lifeless corpse of Cody Ankarres onto it. Jack Jones pulls down a rope ladder which extends down to the ring. He stops about midway, then looks down at Cody. He reaches for the microphone which drops down.
-
So Cody, who's the hawk now?
-
Jack Jones releases the microphone and suddenly beings to flip through the air, finally landing with a hard knee on Cody's face, shattering the table and Cody's dreams of ever being able to show himself in public. After connecting the 720 Shooting Star Splash knee drop. Jack Jones beings to leave the ring. No medical staff come into the ring, only security who slowly begin to drag Cody out of the building. The fans celebrations continues as the camera fades out.
Back to top Go down
Rufio

Rufio

PostSubject: Re: Significant Policy Changes   Significant Policy Changes Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 9:02 am

Jack, that was no REAL question...
And I did read the RP.
Back to top Go down
xander

PostSubject: Re: Significant Policy Changes   Significant Policy Changes Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 12:18 pm

On a scale from 1 to 10, this RP reaches an EPIC.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Significant Policy Changes   Significant Policy Changes Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 4:24 pm

xander wrote:

We're pretty close in WS, is that a possibility?
Back to top Go down
JackJones

PostSubject: Re: Significant Policy Changes   Significant Policy Changes Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 12:37 am

JackJones wrote:
Just as he begins to pull it down, the ladder underneath him makes a loud SNAPPING sound and it suddenly buckles under his weight. Cody lands with a sickening thud onto the floor, but luckily his face took most of the impact.

Suddenly Cody falls to the ground with great speed. Luckily again, his face absorbs all the impact with the thirty foot drop. It's a miracle.

I did indeed enjoy pwning Cody's face... I noticed several spelling mistakes though, I'm sad I had to rush it... P.s. wait for Malice's about Niv's, I'm sure it will be lulzy.
Back to top Go down
xander

PostSubject: Re: Significant Policy Changes   Significant Policy Changes Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 5:49 am

CyberX wrote:
xander wrote:

We're pretty close in WS, is that a possibility?

Definitely Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Significant Policy Changes   Significant Policy Changes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Significant Policy Changes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ruthless Wrestling Unleashed :: RWU News!-
Jump to: