Ruthless Wrestling Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ruthless Wrestling Unleashed

Home of TWG fed Ruthless Wrestling Unleashed!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chris "The Dragon" Cross

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris "The Dragon" Cross

Chris "The Dragon" Cross Empty
PostSubject: Chris "The Dragon" Cross   Chris "The Dragon" Cross Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:38 am

Name: Chris “The Dragon” Cross
Birthplace: Doncaster England, (lived in Miami since he was 14)
Alignment (Face/Heel): Face
Height: 6’3
Weight: 210 pounds
Theme Song: Sorry, You're Not a Winner by Enter Shikari

Bio: Born in Doncaster England Cross’s life was fine until age 4. Then his parents split up, his dad took a job in the States and he and his mother moved to London. At age 14 his mother was shot dead in front of him in an armed robbery and Cross moved to the US to live with his father, who was a very rich business man. Cross got into wrestling that same year and was soon training three times a week at the local wrestling school. At age 16 Cross left high school to pursue wrestling, because of this his father kicked him out of the house.

With only his crappy old car and a few dollars Cross drove up and down the country to wrestle in tiny buildings for only a few dollars. Because of this lack of work Cross took to crime to fund his wrestling career.

On September 2nd 2002 he was arrested under suspicion of armed robbery, Cross was found Not Guilty of the charges which caused some controversy. In 2004 Cross was arrested again on the charges of Man Slaughter of a wrestling promoter, the prosicution claimed that the victim did not have enough money to pay Cross the arranged fee so Cross got angry and attacked him. Cross, once again got off suspiciously and claims that his father had won him the case where all over the press. For the next six months Cross found it almost impossible to find work as many promoters where too afraid to hire him.

Then eventually Cross was signed by TBG, a promising new company. Whilst TBG was on the rise Cross’ mental state was on the decline. In his third season he developed an alcohol problem and attacked a fan, he was just getting clean when his girlfriend, who he had planned to ask to marry him, died in a car crash. Cross would return still, overcoming more emotional pain.

When it was announced that TBG was going to disband Cross seriously considered giving up pro wrestling, he wrestled a few one of Indy shows but nothing felt right. When he was approached to join RWU he was sceptical. However when he was told some of his old friends had already signed up he didn't even have to think.

Gimmick: Cross is a nice guy with a “never give up” attitude. He has worked for everything he has and is not afraid to do it all again to take a new fed to the top. However Cross has a dark past and is not afraid to do terrible things to get to the top.

Last edited by Chris "The Dragon" Cross on Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:09 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Johnny Blaze
Admin
Johnny Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Chris "The Dragon" Cross   Chris "The Dragon" Cross Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 10:46 pm

pic needed cross
Back to top Go down
http://www.weeklywrestlingwrapup.com
Chris "The Dragon" Cross

PostSubject: Re: Chris "The Dragon" Cross   Chris "The Dragon" Cross Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 8:43 am

I know JB, I'm looking
Back to top Go down
Chris "The Dragon" Cross

PostSubject: Re: Chris "The Dragon" Cross   Chris "The Dragon" Cross Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 3:07 am

Chris "The Dragon" Cross 1145697390_egosanchez

This will do for now...
Back to top Go down
Chris "The Dragon" Cross

PostSubject: Re: Chris "The Dragon" Cross   Chris "The Dragon" Cross Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 11:10 am

ok after lots of changing it iv finally decided to stick with this as my music lol
Back to top Go down
SilentKiller

SilentKiller

PostSubject: Re: Chris "The Dragon" Cross   Chris "The Dragon" Cross Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 1:21 pm

Bananna! peanut butter jelly time its peanut butter jelly time where ya at where ya at
Back to top Go down
JackJones

PostSubject: Re: Chris "The Dragon" Cross   Chris "The Dragon" Cross Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 2:31 am

My old theme. Doesn't really suit you either... pick again Cross.
Back to top Go down
Chris "The Dragon" Cross

PostSubject: Re: Chris "The Dragon" Cross   Chris "The Dragon" Cross Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 5:15 am

roflmao I hate you Jack Smile
Back to top Go down
JackJones

PostSubject: Re: Chris "The Dragon" Cross   Chris "The Dragon" Cross Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 5:16 am

Yeah Enter Shikari is pretty much trademarked to me, possibly blaze if he wasn't such a juggalo cock loving faggot. CHANGE!
Back to top Go down
Chris "The Dragon" Cross

PostSubject: Re: Chris "The Dragon" Cross   Chris "The Dragon" Cross Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 5:17 am

Sad.......... fine let me think...
Back to top Go down
JackJones

PostSubject: Re: Chris "The Dragon" Cross   Chris "The Dragon" Cross Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 5:18 am

Btw, who else if for entrance music in shows? Srsly.
Back to top Go down
Chris "The Dragon" Cross

PostSubject: Re: Chris "The Dragon" Cross   Chris "The Dragon" Cross Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 5:19 am

??? I just use entrance music in RP's lol. Its an easy way to start.
Back to top Go down
JackJones

PostSubject: Re: Chris "The Dragon" Cross   Chris "The Dragon" Cross Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 5:42 am

No you tool, and change your goddamn song already! Damn it!

What I meant was we actually have the music in a player... it'd be a nice touch.
Back to top Go down
Chris "The Dragon" Cross

PostSubject: Re: Chris "The Dragon" Cross   Chris "The Dragon" Cross Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 3:08 pm

I'll change it when i feel like it ya douche lol I'm still thinking of a replacement + oh why dint ya just say that Razz
Back to top Go down
Bolar

PostSubject: Re: Chris "The Dragon" Cross   Chris "The Dragon" Cross Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 3:44 pm

Welcome to the world by Kevin Rudolf? Razz
Back to top Go down
JackJones

PostSubject: Re: Chris "The Dragon" Cross   Chris "The Dragon" Cross Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 3:38 am

CHANGE IT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chris "The Dragon" Cross   Chris "The Dragon" Cross Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chris "The Dragon" Cross
Page 1 of 1