Ruthless Wrestling Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ruthless Wrestling Unleashed

Home of TWG fed Ruthless Wrestling Unleashed!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jones is confronted

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris "The Dragon" Cross

Jones is confronted Empty
PostSubject: Jones is confronted   Jones is confronted Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 4:20 am

"The Lost Cause" Jack Jones is walking backstage carrying his newly won Chaos Unleashed title. Someone shouts his name but he ignores them and continues to walk towards his locker room. He seems fully recovered after his match at Unleash the Rage. Suddenly an arm blocks his way. Chris "The Dragon" Cross is stood in the corridor staring into the eyes of Jack. Jack looks at Cross then looks at the title belt on his shoulder, he smiles smugly.
-
Jack- "Can I help you?"
-
Cross' eyes avert to the title belt before he looks back at Jack.
-
Cross-"Look Jack, I'm not one for big speeches so I'm gonna keep this short. That match at the Pay Per View... There's no doubting it was awesome, the best of the night if i do say so myself..."
-
Cross and Jack both chuckle.
-
Cross-"You put on a performance anyone would be proud of and for that I respect you."
-
Jack appears even more smug than before.
-
Cross-"But if you think you've seen the last of me, you've got another thing coming. Because I will be the Chaos Unleashed champion!"
-

[IF JACKY COULD CONTINUE THIS PLEASE]
Back to top Go down
JackJones

PostSubject: Re: Jones is confronted   Jones is confronted Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 6:33 am

Jones- "You aren't really my concern tonight Cross. I have some kind of match or something against two jobbers. Hey, here's an idea, why don't you come out and take notes? See, brilliance is hard to come by these days. But I will show you, once again, what true sacrifice is. Just watch Chris, just watch!
-
Continue if you will...
Back to top Go down
Chris "The Dragon" Cross

PostSubject: Re: Jones is confronted   Jones is confronted Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 7:15 am

Cross- "Sacrifice? So you're gonna sacrifice yourself tonight? Seriously I'm confused I thought the idea was to win the match not sacrifice yourself."
-
Cross laughs a little but Jack remains serious.
-
Cross- "I'm not gonna argue with you man... You are pretty good in ring. But your arrogance betrays you... Because when It's all said and done it's not your talent that makes you great. It's your motivation... And I'm more motivated than ever... So you go out tonight you whipe the floor with a couple of nobodys... Just make sure you're still able enough to step into the ring with me when the time comes."
-
[continue if you wanna Jacky]
Back to top Go down
JackJones

PostSubject: Re: Jones is confronted   Jones is confronted Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 7:18 am

Jones- "And when the time comes Chris... I'll either walk out with my arms raised high or not walk out at all. That is what TRUE sacrifice is. I'll see you later Cross."
-
Jack Jones slowly walks out of the room as the camera fades out on Chris smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jones is confronted   Jones is confronted Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jones is confronted
Page 1 of 1