Ruthless Wrestling Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ruthless Wrestling Unleashed

Home of TWG fed Ruthless Wrestling Unleashed!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ubie says: Heh-lo

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ubie

Ubie says:  Heh-lo Empty
PostSubject: Ubie says: Heh-lo   Ubie says:  Heh-lo Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 8:04 pm

My nam is Indigo....

Wait, wrong person.

Hello, I am Ubie.

*waits for everyone to say "Hi Ubie!" like an AA meeting*

I'm here because JB has incriminating photos of me and a midget. And a sheep. And a vacuum cleaner. Needless to say, I will be here a while. And just remember, I promise I will treat you with respect in chat no matter how bad you beat me. Just ignore the increase in your ban counts.
Back to top Go down
Bolar

PostSubject: Re: Ubie says: Heh-lo   Ubie says:  Heh-lo Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 8:08 pm

Hi Ubie, I'm still waiting for the tea to work ;P
Back to top Go down
Ubie

PostSubject: Re: Ubie says: Heh-lo   Ubie says:  Heh-lo Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 8:09 pm

The Tea will work as soon as either a) I get my admin panel, or b) I get someone who can make the tea's magic happen to click the button for me.
Back to top Go down
Bolar

PostSubject: Re: Ubie says: Heh-lo   Ubie says:  Heh-lo Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 8:15 pm

does that mean I can expect a blue suit soon? Razz
Back to top Go down
Ubie

PostSubject: Re: Ubie says: Heh-lo   Ubie says:  Heh-lo Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 8:17 pm

Provided the head boss man doesn't have a problem with it, yes. You're on enough, you know the game enough, and you're respectful enough in chat. You also passed the Arletta test.
Back to top Go down
Bolar

PostSubject: Re: Ubie says: Heh-lo   Ubie says:  Heh-lo Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 8:17 pm

woot! lol
Back to top Go down
Snoop Cat

PostSubject: Re: Ubie says: Heh-lo   Ubie says:  Heh-lo Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 9:33 am

OMG :O im gonna give Bolar an early welcome message: Welcome to the team Bolar:D btw hey Ubie
Back to top Go down
Bolar

PostSubject: Re: Ubie says: Heh-lo   Ubie says:  Heh-lo Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 11:51 am

thanks Snoop Razz
Back to top Go down
Snoop Cat

PostSubject: Re: Ubie says: Heh-lo   Ubie says:  Heh-lo Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 4:02 am

but what did tea have to do with it :S
Back to top Go down
JackJones

PostSubject: Re: Ubie says: Heh-lo   Ubie says:  Heh-lo Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 9:39 pm

Oh hai der.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ubie says: Heh-lo   Ubie says:  Heh-lo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ubie says: Heh-lo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ruthless Wrestling Unleashed :: Introductions!-
Jump to: