Ruthless Wrestling Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ruthless Wrestling Unleashed

Home of TWG fed Ruthless Wrestling Unleashed!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Enter The Shadow World

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grimmjow

Enter The Shadow World Empty
PostSubject: Enter The Shadow World   Enter The Shadow World Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 8:34 am

it seems like a thunder has just stroke!
mounting a custom chopper
with his lover who kisses him burning with passion
smoke hides the whole ring

GRIMMJOW: Well well, it seens the crowd clain for some blood tonight

the lights suddenly turns out
Grimmjow appear in the center of the ring with the scyth in his hands
the people start to call his name

GRIMMJOW: Lets make this way, ill let an open challenge here, anyone can come up here and try his;her lucky. So, who want to play a litle game?
Back to top Go down
MidwestMassacre

Enter The Shadow World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter The Shadow World   Enter The Shadow World Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 8:42 am

Fireworks shoot in all different directions and sparks begin to shower in the entrance way. A strange instrumental song is playing. A man steps into the sparks with his head pointed down at the ground. He raises his head, and the crowd realizes that it is "The Master of Submissions" Midwest Massacre. He begins to walk down to the ring as the crowd cheers. He climbs into the ring, and grabs a mic.

Midwest Massacre: You know...I was sitting in the locker room watching the show, thinking to myself...I have no one to beat up around here anymore. My 'ol buddy Cyber X decided that RWU was too tough for him, and he ran scared.

The crowd boos at the mention of Cyber X's name.

Midwest Massacre: And then as I'm watching, I see this Grimmjow guy come down to the ring, talking about blood and playing games and.... What really jumped out at me was that you issued an open challenge. And since I need a new guy to beat up around here, I figured what the hell, might as well take on the challenge.

The crowd cheers in anticipation

Midwest Massacre: So if you want to try to make me bleed...Meet me in the ring next week. We'll see who's bleeding then.

The song begins to play again as MM slowly steps out of the ring
Back to top Go down

Enter The Shadow World
Page 1 of 1