Ruthless Wrestling Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ruthless Wrestling Unleashed

Home of TWG fed Ruthless Wrestling Unleashed!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Another Brawler Sighting

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jason Brawler

Jason Brawler

Another Brawler Sighting Empty
PostSubject: Another Brawler Sighting   Another Brawler Sighting Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 12:13 pm

*Jason Brawler is shown walking the hallways as Jacov catches up to talk to him*

Jacov: Jason, Jason. Can I get a few words from you?

*Brawler stops and turns to Jacov*

Brawler: I suppose. What do you want?

Jacov: Well at Pandemonium you stated you were going to teach RWU some "Family Values". What exactly is that?

*Brawler looking mad now*

Brawler: Listen here you parasite! Take one good look at me. What do you think I mean?

*Brawler takes out a crowbar and points it at Jacov*

Brawler: If this is your idea for backstage interviews, then maybe someone should take you to that ring and show you why your backstage. It seems a few stars around here are fed up with your interuptions.

*Jacov looks scared as he prepares to ask another question*

Jacov: Ok, um. Speaking of in the ring, when will we be seeing you finally get in there?

Brawler: I'll go in that ring when I am damn ready to. You don't just jump in the ring. A smart enemy hits you where you think your safe. And like I said at Pandemonium, I might have to break a few necks tonight. And if you keep pestering me, you'll be first on my list.

*Brawler swings his crowbar like he is going to hit Jacov but stops half way. Jacov backs up into a corner*

Brawler: Now if your done pestering me, I have stuff to do.

*Brawer walks away as a frightned Jacov is left standing there. Jacov tries to straighten himself up like he stayed tough*

Jacov: Ok and there you have it folks.
Back to top Go down

Another Brawler Sighting
Page 1 of 1