Ruthless Wrestling Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ruthless Wrestling Unleashed

Home of TWG fed Ruthless Wrestling Unleashed!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Opaque.....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Opaque

Opaque

Opaque..... Empty
PostSubject: Opaque.....   Opaque..... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 12:57 pm

------PROFILE-------

Hailing from California, Opaque was reffered to a mental hospital at the age of 7 due to destructive behaviour... Opaque hated the institution, rampaging everyday trying to escape, years went by and Opaque eventually became a man... Although his mental behaviour had turned him into a fully fledged psycopath, Opaque had developed his mind and had become somewhat of a genius, plotting everyday, he drew up his escape plan on the wall. The staff at the institution saw the symbols but writ them off as harmless drawings...

-----BREAKING NEWS-----

July 2nd 2002, 3:52 PM

A patient from Chicago Mental Health Institution has escaped, keep safe and be on the lookout for this man, please do not approach him, he is considered to be dangerous, please alert your local authorities!

-------

Name: Opaque
Hailing From: California
Height: 6 Ft 3"
Alignment: Heel
Apparel: He typically dresses in a distinct Victorian fashion, including a charcoal suit, leather riding boots, a red cravat, and a long red overcoat. He also wears a red fedora with a wide, floppy brim and a pair of circular, wire-framed sunglasses.
Finisher: Requiem

Entrance Theme: "Halloween" - John Carpenter

Gimmick: Escapee from a mental asylum, religious.
Back to top Go down
Opaque

Opaque

Opaque..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opaque.....   Opaque..... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 2:24 pm

Opaque..... Alucard2

That's the image I'd like for my card if someone can pwetty pwease make me one????

And this is a link to a video I'd like to use because it has my entrance theme on it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkZYTg5iM18
Back to top Go down

Opaque.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ruthless Wrestling Unleashed :: Gimmick Description-
Jump to: