Ruthless Wrestling Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ruthless Wrestling Unleashed

Home of TWG fed Ruthless Wrestling Unleashed!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

For Nivvels.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

For Nivvels. Empty
PostSubject: For Nivvels.   For Nivvels. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 9:42 am

Nivvels wants me to post this. So I will.

The scene open up, showing the official RWU electronic page on the TitanTron, RWU.com… On the first page, there is a link that says “Everything will Burn again”, judging by the ridiculous number of visits, we guess that is enough for most every fan to click on it and see the contents. The page is clicked, and a video quickly loads…

-Video-

We see nothing but a black room, contents and location all completely nondescript. Suddenly there’s a flash of light as we see the quickly illuminated visage of Niv, he leans down and lights a candle in the center of the room, giving a moderate amount of light to the set, but not enough to see anything more than shadows and broad features. What’s seen isn’t important, it would seem, but rather, what’s said. With the shadows flickering against his face, the athlete speaks in a low voice.

For the ones who don’t know me, let me briefly introduce myself… I have a singular ability, I can talk to the flames, feel what they want and read the thoughts of fire itself. I use this virtue, to reach my own objectives, and to inspire palpable fright in who deserves punishment. I’m Fire’s Prophet, Niv.

I was contacted by Blaze, to join this new promotion after the closing of our previous home… I have noticed there are known faces around, and new ones as well… And quite frankly, I’m disappointed of some newcomers. The signings are supposed to be a new support, though I haven’t seen any promising wrestlers. Indeed there are exceptions, like those former AWF superstars, my warmer welcome to them, I know the guy who used to be their GM, and I can say doubtless they are world class if they were there.

Take this as a friendly advice, I have witnessed uncountable times what can happen in this ground, and it’s a task not appropriate to any average athlete to say the less. Much more now with Blaze as a GM. That guy can and will unleash a blood carnival in every single show I assure you. Don’t trust in anyone if you have hopes of continuing. Personally I was screwed TWICE on title matches. Put on the toughest skin you have got, and choose carefully your allies.

Niv leans forward, and tilts his head a bit.

If you aren’t worth of the RWU Jacket, I will personally take you down one by one… I see an irresistible chance of showing to everyone once again, that… Everything Burns.
Back to top Go down

For Nivvels.
Page 1 of 1