Ruthless Wrestling Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ruthless Wrestling Unleashed

Home of TWG fed Ruthless Wrestling Unleashed!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kenny the King

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KennytheKing

KennytheKing

Kenny the King Empty
PostSubject: Kenny the King   Kenny the King Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 3:16 pm

Name:Kenny the King
Theme song:Underground by Eminem
Finishers:King's Knockout(KKO),King's Bomb
Signature moves:King your Face,King Assault,The Royal Kick
Face/Heel:Face for now,but i mught turning heel soon

Bio:
Growing in the street of Big Apple,Kenny the King had been the king of backyard wrestling,but for some reason he joined the gangs which he became a bodyguard of his boss,and helped his gangs to become one of the most scary gangs group in New York City.Ten years ago he was sent to jail for attempt to rob HSBC.During his life in jail he found his passion on wrestling again,and he decided to leave the gangs and become a professional wrestler.He had been in few wrestling league but they all end up collasped.Until one day Johnny Blaze sent him a contract and the former gang member greatfully accepted.Now he is the member of RWU,Kenny the King had the following to say:I had been suffer,I had been in the gangs,I had been in jail,but none of these will stop me,and now I made my way to RWU.I was the king of the gangs,now i will become the king of RWU,and the king of wrestling.

Gimmick:Ghetto style,like the old John Cena
Back to top Go down
Johnny Blaze
Admin
Johnny Blaze

Kenny the King Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenny the King   Kenny the King Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 3:21 pm

Need a pic
Back to top Go down
http://www.weeklywrestlingwrapup.com

Kenny the King
Page 1 of 1