Ruthless Wrestling Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ruthless Wrestling Unleashed

Home of TWG fed Ruthless Wrestling Unleashed!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Matt Mayhem

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mayhem

Matt Mayhem Empty
PostSubject: Matt Mayhem   Matt Mayhem Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 9:59 pm

Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and girls, and Legend, Children of all ages. RWU is proud to present to you the RETURN of the one and ONLY true Lineage champion in TBG, MAAAAAAAAATT MAAAAAAAAAAAAYHEEEMM!!

Matt Mayhem Mayhem

Name: Matt Mayhem
Birthplace: Charleston, South Carolina
Alignment (Face/Heel): Heel
Height: 6'9"
Weight: 303 pounds
Theme Song: Coming Undone by KoRn

Bio: Matt grew up in the south, where wrestling was more than entertainment, it was a way of life, right next to football and Sundays in church. He was determined from a young age to get in the ring and make things happen. After moving to Virginia at a young age he finally got his foot in the door. Matt started working for a local federation when he was 16, building and tearing down ring equipment for small local shows, when he was discovered by talent scouts for his greater than average size. And sure enough people loved him in the ring. After a few years touring with local indie organizations around Richmond and DC, he was discovered by Grayson Moore. From there, he lit the world ablaze in TBG, becoming one of only two Lineage champions, and the only 2 time holder of the title. However, once TBG went under, he was forced to find work somewhere. Where better than where most of his former playground ended up... R. W. U.

Gimmick: Mayhem is a roughneck guy with a mixed emotional bag. The only thing you can be sure of is he won't back down from a good challenge, and he's always pushing the limits of authority.
Back to top Go down
Judas Desomas

Judas Desomas

Matt Mayhem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt Mayhem   Matt Mayhem Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 10:17 pm

the RETURN of the one and ONLY true Lineage champion in TBG

Didn't Ibaba beat you on the last minor of TBG????
Back to top Go down

Matt Mayhem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt Mayhem   Matt Mayhem Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 10:47 pm

Judas Desomas wrote:
the RETURN of the one and ONLY true Lineage champion in TBG

Didn't Ibaba beat you on the last minor of TBG????

Ibaba starts to climb the steel cage

Ibaba reaches the top of the cage

Ibaba climbs over the top bar and moves to the outer side

Ibaba and finally leaves the cage!

Harvey- Somehow Matt Mayhem pulled out the victory! He retains his title once again!

RJ- I told you he would Harv! Excellent performance!
Back to top Go down
Mayhem

Matt Mayhem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt Mayhem   Matt Mayhem Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 11:21 pm

Eh. Ibaba never RPed. And I didn't edit that result. I don't know who did. Razz But yeah. I lost a few matches to a few guys. Very Happy Still the only 2 time champ.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Blaze
Admin
Johnny Blaze

Matt Mayhem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt Mayhem   Matt Mayhem Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 11:35 pm

Indeed he was..

And welcome back Mayhem.. I knew it was only a matter of time
Back to top Go down
http://www.weeklywrestlingwrapup.com
JackJones

Matt Mayhem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt Mayhem   Matt Mayhem Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 6:38 pm

I missed the old gimmick. Breaking down and crying at random moments as well as extreme anger.

Crying face.
Back to top Go down
Mayhem

Matt Mayhem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt Mayhem   Matt Mayhem Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 5:55 am

He's still the same guy. "Mixed emotional bag" covers that quite well, I do think.
Back to top Go down
JackJones

Matt Mayhem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt Mayhem   Matt Mayhem Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 6:11 am

Naww didn't read that part.
NOW I LOOK SILLY.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Matt Mayhem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt Mayhem   Matt Mayhem Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Matt Mayhem
Page 1 of 1