Ruthless Wrestling Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ruthless Wrestling Unleashed

Home of TWG fed Ruthless Wrestling Unleashed!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just a heads up.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Just a heads up. Empty
PostSubject: Just a heads up.   Just a heads up. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 2:49 am

Before I start, I just wanna let you know, this wont be a big loss to RWU Razz

Hey guys.. I figured you guys should know. Lately my life's been pretty shit, I've been failing subjects and I'm not doing anything good for myself, so my auntie has offered that I come live in Tara with them and my grandparents. I haven't made my decision yet, but for when I do, if I DO move down there with them I want to thank you all for being such great friends. You've all been supporting one way or another and I'm glad to of met you on this. If I move to Tara, I'll have very little internet access, ever seeing as how I'll be living out on their block of land with them.. anyway, I'm gonna end it here cause there's nothing much else to say.

If I move, I'll miss you.
Back to top Go down

Just a heads up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a heads up.   Just a heads up. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 7:10 am

Good bye Cody. You know we'll miss you man. Take care of yourself, and get some shit straight.
Back to top Go down
Chris "The Dragon" Cross

Just a heads up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a heads up.   Just a heads up. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 8:55 am

Goodbye Cody, Miss ya <3
Back to top Go down

Just a heads up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a heads up.   Just a heads up. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 6:47 pm

We'll miss ya homey
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just a heads up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a heads up.   Just a heads up. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just a heads up.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ruthless Wrestling Unleashed :: RWU News!-
Jump to: