Ruthless Wrestling Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ruthless Wrestling Unleashed

Home of TWG fed Ruthless Wrestling Unleashed!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RWU Video, Love it.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
JackJones

RWU Video, Love it. Empty
PostSubject: RWU Video, Love it.   RWU Video, Love it. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 7:16 pm

I made it, enjoy.

Song is Drunk, Lovers, Sinners and Saints by Alexisonfire

Also proclaim your love for me.
Back to top Go down
Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: RWU Video, Love it.   RWU Video, Love it. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 8:31 pm

A lot of the transitions are awkward. Not a bad attempt though. it doesn't disappoint.
Back to top Go down
JackJones

PostSubject: Re: RWU Video, Love it.   RWU Video, Love it. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 8:32 pm

I may slightly edit some of it... again. Looking back I see quite a few mistakes.
Back to top Go down
Rufio

Rufio

PostSubject: Re: RWU Video, Love it.   RWU Video, Love it. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 1:11 am

Yeah, I see a few mistakes too, but all in all the video is good.
I like it <3
Back to top Go down
Akira Kagami

Akira Kagami

PostSubject: Re: RWU Video, Love it.   RWU Video, Love it. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 6:06 am

You included Hayabusa doing the Phoenix Splash and Hiroshi Tanahashi doing the top rope slingblade! That is AWESOME!!! cheers

Last edited by Akira Kagami on Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:15 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Opaque

Opaque

PostSubject: Re: RWU Video, Love it.   RWU Video, Love it. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:07 am

I hate to be the bearer of bad news... so I'm not gonna be. Although the video it's self was heading towards the right direction, I think maybe it could've been improved with a constant RWU Logo at the bottom right of the screen. I also think you could've added names to it, not everyone, just the top superstars, the GM and VGM. Sorry if I sound a little too criticizing.

Regards

Opaque
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RWU Video, Love it.   RWU Video, Love it. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RWU Video, Love it.
Page 1 of 1