Ruthless Wrestling Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ruthless Wrestling Unleashed

Home of TWG fed Ruthless Wrestling Unleashed!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Deal With The Devil

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris "The Dragon" Cross

A Deal With The Devil Empty
PostSubject: A Deal With The Devil   A Deal With The Devil Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 7:10 am

The scene opens with Chris Cross standing in the middle of a room. He has gloves on and is practicing his striking techniques. Suddenly the sound of a door opening is heard, and light fills a corner of the room. Cross continues to practice his technique as a shadow in the light shows a man leaning in the doorway. Cross notices the shadow and slowly turns around.
-
Cross: "...Jones."
-
A man wearing mostly black approaches Cross, clapping slowly. He walks close to Chris and begins to speak slowly.
-
Jones: "Oh so you DO know my name... I was under the impression you were in your own little bubble. Great match [Whenever], seems you really put in one hundred and ten percent. I just thought I'd congratulate you on your [outcome].
-
Cross: "What is this really about?"
-
Jones: "Chris! I am offended! You really think I would have a sinister plan behind a simple discussion? My boy, you are mistaken. I'm your friend Chris... no need to worry about dear little me."
-
Chris looks Jack up and down and then replies.
-
Chris: "What about those choice words you had for me during that interview? You just bumped into me and then started verbally assaulting me. Since when have we been friends?"
-
Jack looks back at Chris with a wicked grin then approaches ever closer.
-
Jones: "Chris... I'm sorry if I offended you. I am. But I am here on... peaceful terms. I'm just here to propose an offer."
-
Chris raises his eyebrow at Jack as he continues.
-
Jones: "See Cross, I don't live in a cave. I know about your career so far. I know so much Chris. Let’s go through it shall we? First we have that incident with your tag partner. He got a little bit messed up didn't he? That's how you became the dragon, cause of what happened, right? Hah... interesting start. But then we got your career at your last federation. Haha... fun times right mate? Real good times."
-
Cross: "If I were you… JACK! I’d get to the point, I’ve got no time to sit and reminisce about my life with you. "
-
Jones: "Settle... settle. Let me finish. Then we had your lowest point. You turned to alcoholism for god knows what reason. With terrible, terrible consequences. You're girlfriend got a little hurt didn't she? Terrible thing what you did. If I did something like that... Oh god, who knows what I would do.
-
Cross: "You better watch your mouth Jones! …Anyways, I don’t see your girlfriend around anywhere…"
-
Jones: "Yeah... yeah I guess you could say she moved away. But back to you. You... you WIN the TBG rumble. Proudest moment. Glory. Everything you could ask for. Except... the fed was shut down before you could really cash in your title shot, and isn't that just a shame. So you didn't really get anything out of that, did you?"
-
Cross becomes enraged by this and grabs Jack by the collar, dragging him close to his face as he stares at him with fury. Jack tries to pull himself away and grabs the arm of Cross which is clasped around his shirt.
-
Cross:” Listen Jones! Get to the damn point or get the hell out!”
-
Jones: "Woah woah... take it easy hombre. We're friends here. Let's face it, you've had some bad luck in your career so far. So have I. So I'm just here to offer you... well, a deal. Kind of you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours? [You/I] have a match tonight against [???]. If there's some trouble, I'm sure [I/You] could come down and make sure nothing bad happens.
-
Cross throws Jack backwards and spits on the floor in disgust.
-
Cross:” You think I need your help… You’re pathetic!”
-
Jones: "Woah! Woah! A little hostile there chap. All I'm saying is that us foreigners, we should stick together."
-
Cross: "Foreigners?"
-
Jones: "I'm an Aussie, you’re a Brit kind of thing. We're practically brothers."
-
Cross: "Brothers? You and I have nothing, I repeat! NOTHING, IN COMMON! You are a low life piece of trash who obviously has no self respect to come here and say such ludicrous things, trying to offer me some sort of pact… I don’t need your pity for what has happened to me in my past… So if you can turn your arrogant, emo ass around and march it out that door it’d be much appreciated. "
-
Jack Jones frowns and finally shows signs of anger. He rubs his face and resumes smiling.
-
Jones: "Fine... I'll see you round then Cross. Just consider what I've said alright? Later, drunk."
-
Jack Jones swiftly leaves the room before he can notice Cross' reaction. He walks away smiling as he can hear Cross' scream with anger as he begins to strike a punch bag with fury.

Last edited by Chris "The Dragon" Cross on Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chris "The Dragon" Cross

PostSubject: Re: A Deal With The Devil   A Deal With The Devil Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 7:10 am

joint effort between me and Jacky, he deserves most of the credit Smile
Back to top Go down
JackJones

PostSubject: Re: A Deal With The Devil   A Deal With The Devil Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 7:12 am

BAH GAWD KING! THIS FEUD IS GAWN BE SOMETHING ELSE!
Back to top Go down
Chris "The Dragon" Cross

PostSubject: Re: A Deal With The Devil   A Deal With The Devil Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 7:17 am

This might need to go on 2nd minor instead of a major (with me having a match on 2nd major and Jack having a match on 2nd minor) for it to work, just a suggestion rofl I dont book the matches :p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Deal With The Devil   A Deal With The Devil Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Deal With The Devil
Page 1 of 1