Ruthless Wrestling Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ruthless Wrestling Unleashed

Home of TWG fed Ruthless Wrestling Unleashed!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

P-Trend Back In the Ring

Go down 
AuthorMessage
P Trend

P Trend

P-Trend Back In the Ring Empty
PostSubject: P-Trend Back In the Ring   P-Trend Back In the Ring Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 9:09 am

Stryderman hits on the speakers and P-Trend runs into the areana smiling and looking at the fans as they scream and chant his name. He slides into the ring and picks up a mic.
-
P-Trend: Hello People....
-
Crowd: HERE COMES THE NEW TREND.
-
P-Trend: Haha, can't get tired of that can we. Anyway, now to the serious stuff. I am facing Ubie today in a 1 on 1 one fall match. He thinks he is on top of the world but today I will bring back down to earth.
-
The crowd cheer and repeatedly chant P-Trend's name.
-
P-Trend: He says I am not in his league, yeah he is right...... I'm in a league WAY above his. I have faced and beaten better than him, he is just another obstacle in my way to greatness. Just watch me today, you will see what I will do to him.
-
Crowd: Break his ankle!! Break his ankle!! Break his ankle!! Break his ankle!!
-
P-Trend looks at all the fans chanting then starts chuckling to himself. He then looks up and smiles.
-
P-Trend: I am not worried about breaking his ankle. That won't be a problem. Just don't be suprised when in a years time you will see Ubie in a wheelchair and people will ask him 'What happened to you Ubie', and he will say 'P-Trend broke both my ankles and I won't be walking for a while, that great man was too good for me.
-
The crowd starts laughing at P-Trend's small joke then start chanting his name again.
-
P-Trend: As I said watch me today against Ubie. I will show you why I am better him.
Back to top Go down

P-Trend Back In the Ring
Page 1 of 1