Ruthless Wrestling Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ruthless Wrestling Unleashed

Home of TWG fed Ruthless Wrestling Unleashed!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

P-Trend Arrives

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
P Trend

P Trend

P-Trend Arrives Empty
PostSubject: P-Trend Arrives   P-Trend Arrives Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 12:49 pm

P-Trend drives into the parking lot of the RWU areana. He parks his slick Mercedes and takes out all his belongings with him. As he his about to walk into the areana he bumps into an unexpected person.[b/]
-
[b]P-Trend- JACOV!!!!

-
Jacov- Oh.. YOU REFER TO ME AS MR. JACOV.
-
P-Trend looks at the badge on Jacovs shirt and reads out HEAD INTERVIEWER. He then looks back at Jacov and suddenley starts cracking up with laughter.
-
Jacov:What you laughing at!!!
-
P-Trend wipes a tear of laughter from his eye
P-Trend:You used to be my General Manager.... Now your my INTERVIEWER!!!! You have gone down to an all time low. Wow I didn't expect that.
-
Jacov:P-Trend, you better watch your mouth or......
-
P-Trend: Or what!!! Your going to throw that lousy microphone at me. Jacov, have you not realised yet..... Your nothing. You used to be my GM but now you do what the wrestlers say, not the other way around. Not one of these wrestlers will listen to you again. YOU GOT THAT!!!
-
Jacov tries to throw a punch at him but P-Trend is quicker and pushes Jacov into his own car. Shards of glass spray everywhere as Jacov hits the car. When Jacov gets up he looks at the car and starts to well up.
-
Jacov:MY CAR!!!! My one and only car!!! IS RUINED!!! You will pay for this.
-
P-Trend:Have you already forgotton what I just told you... I don't listen to your orders, you listen to mine. So I don't and I won't pay you anything.
-
P-Trend starts laughing again while Jacov stares blankly at his ruined car. Before P-Trend goes into the areana he turns around to Jacov one more time.
-
P-Trend: Oh yeah, one more thing. You might want too look on the bumper of your car.
-
Jacov stares at P-Trend angrily then looks at his bumper, on the bumper it says in bold letters HERE COMES THE NEW TREND!!! Jacov face turns red with anger and looks back where P-Trend was standing, but he is gone.

Last edited by P Trend on Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chris "The Dragon" Cross

P-Trend Arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: P-Trend Arrives   P-Trend Arrives Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 12:50 pm

I'm sure I used the Mr. Jacov gag first scratch
Back to top Go down
P Trend

P Trend

P-Trend Arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: P-Trend Arrives   P-Trend Arrives Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 12:51 pm

I havent even read that RP yet.....
Back to top Go down
Chris "The Dragon" Cross

P-Trend Arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: P-Trend Arrives   P-Trend Arrives Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 12:52 pm

rofl im jokin dw P Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

P-Trend Arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: P-Trend Arrives   P-Trend Arrives Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

P-Trend Arrives
Page 1 of 1