Ruthless Wrestling Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ruthless Wrestling Unleashed

Home of TWG fed Ruthless Wrestling Unleashed!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cross Arrives

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris "The Dragon" Cross

Cross Arrives Empty
PostSubject: Cross Arrives   Cross Arrives Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 9:36 am

Harvey- Now we can go backstage to our old boss RJ...

RJ- What the?

Harvey- That's right Richard Jacov is backstage to interview a familiar face arriving in the arena tonight.

RJ- Jacov is the backstage interviewer? Oh this is priceless!

The camera cuts to the carpark where Jacov stands in a cheap suit, clutching a microphone. He appears embaressed and depressed by his position and talks dully to the camera. As he speaks it is clear he is reading from something.

Jacov- Hello...

Jacov sighs.

Jacov- I'm back here to... interview Chris "The Dragon" Cross...

The crowd in the arena can be heard to cheer.

Jacov-...And here he is now...

A pale blue Mercedes Benz SL 63 AMG pulls up with the roof down. It stops and Chris "The Dragon" Cross hops out, over the door. Cross is wearing a pair of dark jeans and a white and green hoody. He grabs his bag from the passenger seat and begins to walk as he bumps into Jacov who is waiting for him.

Jacov- Hi Chris,

Cross laughs loudly as he sees Jacov.

Cross- Hey Richie... I didn't recognise...

Cross continues to laugh as Jacov becomes angry.

Jacov- How many times must I tell you its Mr Jacov?!

Cross straightens up and stops laughing.

Cross- Mr Jacov? Hell you were my boss for a long time and I never called you that. You think I'm gonna start now? You're no longer in charge Rich... You're just an RWU extra... But seen as you're here why don't you look right there...

Cross points somewhere near the camera.

Cross- ...And read the question you are supposed to ask me.

Jacov sighs again.

Jacov- How does it feel to be back in the former TBG arena?

Cross- Good boy now be quiet and I'll answer so you can ask your next question...

Cross clears his throat.

Cross- It feels awesome to be back in this historic place, the place where my wrestling career really took off. It'll be great to see some old faces again, long time friends that I thought I'd lost forever after the closure of TBG... It's gona be very emotional, but I'm here to wrestle...

Jacov- What aims do you hope to achieve in RWU?

Cross- Hell Jacov you know me, I'm here for sucess... I'm here to entertain these great fans every night I can... But there is one thing that eluded me in my time in TBG which I am looking to capture... And that's gold!

Cross looks towards the camera, no expression in his face but pure determination... He taps Jacov on the arm and begins to walk the familiar corridors to the Locker room. The camera follows him as he turns a corner and bumps into Jack Jones

Jack- Hey... watch yourself man. Oh Cross! How has it been? Look I'm really in a rush, and don't want to waste time talking to talentless inbreds like you. Tah Tah.

Jack pushes past Cross with a sinister smile and continues walking, Cross mutters to himself.

Cross- I guess some things never change...

Cross turns to watch Jack Jones walking down the corridor before shaking his head and continuing to the locker room

Last edited by Chris "The Dragon" Cross on Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:07 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Chris "The Dragon" Cross

Cross Arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cross Arrives   Cross Arrives Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 8:48 am

JACK!!!! I'm gonna use you instead of KJ in this RP so can you post what you would say If i bumbed into you below?
Back to top Go down
JackJones

Cross Arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cross Arrives   Cross Arrives Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 6:33 am

*after we bump into each other*

Hey... watch yourself man. Oh Cross! How has it been? Look I'm really in a rush, and don't want to waste time talking to talentless inbreds like you. Tah Tah.
Back to top Go down
Chris "The Dragon" Cross

Cross Arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cross Arrives   Cross Arrives Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 9:08 am

edited
Back to top Go down
JackJones

Cross Arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cross Arrives   Cross Arrives Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 9:09 am

Crossy wossy we needa discuss feud. msnz?
Back to top Go down
Chris "The Dragon" Cross

Cross Arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cross Arrives   Cross Arrives Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 9:13 am

I got skype if thts any good to ya :s Dont have msn (well not one which i give out) anyways im going now only popped on for a moment, can u get on on tomorrow about this time?
Back to top Go down
JackJones

Cross Arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cross Arrives   Cross Arrives Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 9:14 am

I gave up sleep about a month ago so why not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cross Arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cross Arrives   Cross Arrives Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cross Arrives
Page 1 of 1