Ruthless Wrestling Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ruthless Wrestling Unleashed

Home of TWG fed Ruthless Wrestling Unleashed!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cross Speaks

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris "The Dragon" Cross

Cross Speaks Empty
PostSubject: Cross Speaks   Cross Speaks Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 2:45 pm

Underdog by Kasabian blasts loudly through the speakers and a puzzled looking Chris "The Dragon" Cross appears at the top of the ramp. Cross raises his chin to the air as the crowd roar before he heads down to the ring, slapping hands with the fans on both sides of him.

Cross walks around the side of the ring and grabs a mic, he climbs confidently into the ring and stands with the mic to his lips.

Cross- Alright, I haven't spoken out very often this season but I think it's about time I did... The past few weeks have been a blur to me... I don't have any idea what's going down anymore... It seems to me that Matt Mayhem wants a shot at the Chaos Unleashed title? The phsycopathic monster Matt Mayhem wants to jump straight to the front of the line... Matt... Word of warning... Jack is mine! That is the sole reason I stopped your little brawl last week, I can't have the champion injured If I want to take the title off of him. Jack, I don't like you one bit... I'd rather walk on glass in bear feet than actually have a civilised conversation with you... But, you're currently holding MY title... So I need to keep you healthy enough so that you are physically able to step in the ring with me... Look this whole situation is a little too wierd for me... I need some answers or something...

[Jack or Mayhem feel free to continue this]
Back to top Go down
Mayhem

Cross Speaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cross Speaks   Cross Speaks Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 10:07 pm

After a few seconds, Coming Undone by KoRn starts to play on the loudspeakers, and Matt Mayhem explodes through the curtain to his usual light show, wearing his black and red "Freedom Unleashed" T-shirt, and holding a mic in one hand. He grins as he makes his way slowly to the ring to a cacophony of mixed cheers and jeers. Mayhem ignores the fans, however, and is focused on Chris "The Dragon" Cross.
-
RJ - He's gonna beat him senseless. *Shouting* Mayhem!! Make him bleed!!
-
Harvey - Hey! You're supposed to be a little more objective.
-
RJ - You're right.
Harvey - We should be-- wait what? I'm right?
-
RJ - Yeah.. *shouting* Hey, Mayhem! You can make Harvey bleed after you're done with Cross!!
-
Harvey - Not exactly what I meant...
-
Mayhem approaches the ring and climbs on the apron. Cross watches on as Mayhem steps through the ropes.
-
Ok, Kid. Here I am. Heheh. You want answers? Huh? You want answers? What do you want us to tell you? You're an insignificant speck on the annals of history, a footnote in the story of RWU? You want me to tell you about how you're a blemish, a fly in the ointment? What answers do you want, Cross?

((Go ahead))
Back to top Go down
Chris "The Dragon" Cross

Cross Speaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cross Speaks   Cross Speaks Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 6:32 am

[ooc]Geez how am i supposed to reply to that xD[ooc]

Cross stands, speechless, glaring into Mayhem's eyes. He eventually gathers himself and begins to speak.

Cross- I want to know... I want to know what gives you the impression that you are aloud to jump right to the front of the queue for the Chaos Unleashed title?! What have you done around here that grants you a title shot ahead of myself? No! Don't answer that last question... I'm sure you're going to bore us all with how you beat down some jobber a couple of weeks ago... You say I'm insignificant? Lets ask these fans what they think to that...

Cross holds his mic to the fans who boo Mayhem's comments. Cross smiles slightly.

Cross- It seems... Their verdict is unanimous...
Back to top Go down
Mayhem

Cross Speaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cross Speaks   Cross Speaks Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 11:43 am

Mayhem doesn't respond. He just stands there, looking at Chris, listening to the fans.
-
So. You think they matter that much huh? I'll tell you what qualifies me to jump the line. First, I'm better than you. Deny it all you like, but in the end, when you search your heart and look me in the eye, you know deep down you'll NEVER be the man Matt Mayhem is.
Second, lines and queues are for losers, Chris. I don't follow the rules just because someone said I should. Good little boys like you who go home to mommy every night and tug on her apron strings hoping for rewards because he didn't "break the rules", those are the ones who see these.. these limitations as necessary. Me? I'm a free spirit, Chris. I do what I want, go where I want, and screw who I want, whenever I want to.
-
The crowd erupts again with the boo birds at Mayhem's statement. He just smirks.
-
These people are jealous because they want to have that freedom. But like you, they lack the balls to just reach out and take it. See, Chris, people like you, like these fans are all the same. You all look to others for permission. You look to others for guidance. You are watchers, and you're destined to always be losers, because you never step out infront of that bus, you never take that chance. You want things to always go according to your plan. But when it's all said and done, people like you are just HAPPY to have survived another day.
-
A piece of trash hits Mayhem in the head as the fans start jeering him louder. Some indistinguishable chants roar through the crowd, warring with each other for dominance over the others, but little more than the general rhythm is audible.
-
People like me, Cross. We're takers. We don't look for the permission of others to do what we want. I see something I like, and I take it. Why? Because people like me excel. We dominate. Jack Jones understands this, when he's lucid enough to know his own name. Yet you come here and whine and moan because someone has stepped up to take a spot that you "waited for".
-
Mayhem smiles slyly as Cross looks down, doubting himself.
-
Had you spent less time waiting, and more time DOING, I'd be trying to take YOUR title right now, not Jones'. But instead of trying to put me in my rightful "place" as you see it, you want to complain that I'm not waiting my turn and it's not fair. THIS AIN'T KINDERGARTEN, you little piece of crap. This is the real world. The truth of the matter is, you're a worthless pathetic whiner who wants his title shot handed to him for "biding his time". While you were waiting for your turn, I was MAKING mine. You're a failure, Chris. Face it. If you weren't, we wouldn't even be having this discussion right now. So go cry to someone who gives a damn, and wait for your next chance.
-
Mayhem just waits as the crowd is now throwing more bottles and crumpled paper at him.

Back to top Go down
Johnny Blaze
Admin
Johnny Blaze

Cross Speaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cross Speaks   Cross Speaks Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 11:44 am

epic..

I hope cross responds to this by tomorrow morning.. If not I god mod his last lines Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.weeklywrestlingwrapup.com
Chris "The Dragon" Cross

Cross Speaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cross Speaks   Cross Speaks Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 3:59 am

[ooc]hope i wasnt too late, Mayhem your RPing is great[ooc]

Cross- Damn Matt... You've really got that "I do whatever I like" persona down to a tee... Talking 'bout how I'll "never be the man Matt Mayhem is" You need to take a long hard look in the mirror Matt... Because when it comes down to it, I will never want to be anything like you! Think about it Matt… Why would I want to be an uncompassionate, self centered, ass hole whose only purpose in his meaningless and pathetic life is to beat the living hell out of people because in his psychopathic mind he actually thinks it matters who is stronger than who… ‘But he’s a “free spirit” Chris’, I here you say… Matt you are only as free as your mind… And it’s clear to me that you are a tormented and sick individual who will never be truly free…

The Crowd are cheering with Cross’ words as he continues his scathing attack on Mayhem.

Cross- And how you can talk about these people like they are worthless is utter blasphemy… These people! Matt! Provide you with a pay check! These people are the greatest wrestling fans in the world and without them we wouldn’t be stood in this ring right now! You know it’s true…

The fans are cheering even louder at their defense.

Cross- Now... As far as taking the title goes… You become champion… Over my dead body! I’ve got a match with Jack Jones tonight for the title… If I were you I’d pay close attention to that match… Because It’s going to be me who you challenge for that title… Not Jack.

Cross drops his mic and glares deep into Mayhem’s eyes before pushing past him and leaving up the ramp as his entrance music plays.
Back to top Go down
JackJones

Cross Speaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cross Speaks   Cross Speaks Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 4:26 pm

YEAH! F*** THAT DUMB F*** JACK! I HOPE HE DIE- wait...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cross Speaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cross Speaks   Cross Speaks Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cross Speaks
Page 1 of 1