Ruthless Wrestling Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ruthless Wrestling Unleashed

Home of TWG fed Ruthless Wrestling Unleashed!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cross Breaks Down

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris "The Dragon" Cross

Cross Breaks Down Empty
PostSubject: Cross Breaks Down   Cross Breaks Down Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 10:00 am

The camera opens on a dull day on a regular street. The clouds above are grey and the wind is howling. The camera slowly pans around the street, showing the full avenue of tidy houses. As the camera pans it stops on a hooded figure who is climbing out of a car. The man is tall and with a black hooded top and dark blue jeans.

The man takes a bag from the backseat of his car before slamming the door and proceeding to walk briskly to his front door. As the man opens the door the camera switches to a camera inside. As the figure enters the house he pulls of his hood to reveal a white vest top underneath. We can now see that the man is non other than Chris "The Dragon" Cross.

Cross sighs and throws his hoody onto the floor randomly before pushing the door closed, leaving himself in a very dim room lit by only one small lamp. Cross drops his bag onto the old, dusty couch and removes from it a towel and
an almost empty bottle of water, leaving the room with the items and returning a moment later without them. Cross sits down on the couch and grabs the TV remote, briskly flicking through the channels without even a moment to glimpse at them. As he does so he mutters to himself.

Cross- No... No... No... Man TV sucks.

Cross sighs again and quickly gets up. He slaps his stereo and it begins to play, the song is Fight Music by D12. He then wanders over to his desk, where a computer sits, and begins rummaging through one of the drawers.

As he does the camera focuses in on the drawers to show a few bottles of pills of some kind. Cross shakes each bottle and each one is empty, except one which rattles softly. Cross aggresively pulls of the lid and empties the tablets into his hand... Only one... Chris proceeds to pop the tablet in his mouth and throw the empty bottle away in rage.

Cross- Damnit!

Cross slams his fist on the desk and puts his head in his hands... For a brief moment he is completely still and then slowly he begins to look up. As he does so he sees the faces of the three most important people to him, all peering at him from their photo frames. His old tag partner, his girlfriend and his mum... All dead.

Cross takes the picture of his girlfriend and kisses it, tears begin to roll gently down his face.

Cross- I love you... I am... So... So sorry I let you die... It was my fault...

With these final words Cross becomes enraged. He places the photograph back on the shelf, ensuring its safety, before angrily throwing everything from his desk onto the floor. His computer lands on the wood floors and shatters. Papers fly everywhere. Cross then instinctively grabs a chair and heaves it through his window... The glass clashes with the wood chair and shatters everywhere. The chair bounces back into the room and breaks as it hits the floor. Cross rushes to the back door and kicks it down.

Outside rain is now pouring, bouncing off of roof tops and rattling windows... Cross stands, getting drecnched with cool beads of water. He peers up into the sky as the rain hits him. The sound of thunder can be heard as Cross screams with anger and falls onto his knees. The camera slowly pans away from the distraught Cross and fades to black.
Back to top Go down

Cross Breaks Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cross Breaks Down   Cross Breaks Down Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 10:38 pm

*Almost feels bad about killing Cross' girlfriend*
Inside Joke. I really did kill her though. And his pretty car. I miss the car.

Last edited by MTM on Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
P Trend

P Trend

Cross Breaks Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cross Breaks Down   Cross Breaks Down Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 6:21 am

Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cross Breaks Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cross Breaks Down   Cross Breaks Down Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cross Breaks Down
Page 1 of 1