Ruthless Wrestling Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ruthless Wrestling Unleashed

Home of TWG fed Ruthless Wrestling Unleashed!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

long time ago I was creatin' a new ME, but now I realize: it's not the way HE wanted me to be.."

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Raditz

Raditz

long time ago I was creatin' a new ME, but now I realize: it's not the way HE wanted me to be.." Empty
PostSubject: long time ago I was creatin' a new ME, but now I realize: it's not the way HE wanted me to be.."   long time ago I was creatin' a new ME, but now I realize: it's not the way HE wanted me to be.." Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 10:00 am

Hello guys.

I'm glad that JB gave me a spot in this great fed. I'm lookin forward to some nice Roleplaying Smile
Back to top Go down
Jason Brawler

Jason Brawler

long time ago I was creatin' a new ME, but now I realize: it's not the way HE wanted me to be.." Empty
PostSubject: Re: long time ago I was creatin' a new ME, but now I realize: it's not the way HE wanted me to be.."   long time ago I was creatin' a new ME, but now I realize: it's not the way HE wanted me to be.." Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 12:13 pm

Welcome glad to have you.
Back to top Go down
Opaque

Opaque

PostSubject: Re: long time ago I was creatin' a new ME, but now I realize: it's not the way HE wanted me to be.."   long time ago I was creatin' a new ME, but now I realize: it's not the way HE wanted me to be.." Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 1:14 pm

Welcome to the forum, if you can RP then you're definitely going to stand out from this... lazy... fed.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Blaze
Admin
Johnny Blaze

PostSubject: Re: long time ago I was creatin' a new ME, but now I realize: it's not the way HE wanted me to be.."   long time ago I was creatin' a new ME, but now I realize: it's not the way HE wanted me to be.." Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 12:37 pm

Lets not bash your own 1st place in Regional fed..

Smile

We arent lazy.. SOME are.. Its to be excpected..
Back to top Go down
http://www.weeklywrestlingwrapup.com
Opaque

Opaque

PostSubject: Re: long time ago I was creatin' a new ME, but now I realize: it's not the way HE wanted me to be.."   long time ago I was creatin' a new ME, but now I realize: it's not the way HE wanted me to be.." Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 12:40 pm

First place in Regional Fed?

I dunno how to take that, if you mean my first time being in a Regional Fed... I was VGM of UFW, which was Intercontinental, I was a member when they started too Razz So I've been all the way up the ladder, just missing out on Mondial Hehe Razz
Back to top Go down
Johnny Blaze
Admin
Johnny Blaze

PostSubject: Re: long time ago I was creatin' a new ME, but now I realize: it's not the way HE wanted me to be.."   long time ago I was creatin' a new ME, but now I realize: it's not the way HE wanted me to be.." Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 12:42 pm

I meant the fed is 1st in regional assface..

So lets not bash it Smile

And I have been in every level fed and was with a certain fed from the beginning til they hit and stayed in Mondial for a little while..

This fed is decently active, Be happy
Back to top Go down
Opaque

Opaque

PostSubject: Re: long time ago I was creatin' a new ME, but now I realize: it's not the way HE wanted me to be.."   long time ago I was creatin' a new ME, but now I realize: it's not the way HE wanted me to be.." Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 12:44 pm

I'm not arguing, I'm not moaning about being UN-happy, and I'm not an assface, I have pretty decent proof to back this up.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Blaze
Admin
Johnny Blaze

PostSubject: Re: long time ago I was creatin' a new ME, but now I realize: it's not the way HE wanted me to be.."   long time ago I was creatin' a new ME, but now I realize: it's not the way HE wanted me to be.." Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 12:55 pm

If I say you are an assface, Sir you are an assface..

Good day
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: long time ago I was creatin' a new ME, but now I realize: it's not the way HE wanted me to be.."   long time ago I was creatin' a new ME, but now I realize: it's not the way HE wanted me to be.." Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

long time ago I was creatin' a new ME, but now I realize: it's not the way HE wanted me to be.."
Page 1 of 1