Ruthless Wrestling Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ruthless Wrestling Unleashed

Home of TWG fed Ruthless Wrestling Unleashed!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Going For Blood (Before match at PPV)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xaos

Xaos

Going For Blood (Before match at PPV) Empty
PostSubject: Going For Blood (Before match at PPV)   Going For Blood (Before match at PPV) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 9:58 pm

Lights flicker in the dark corners of the electrical room, the blackened figure of Xaos standing next to a dim, red light
-

Xaos: "Well, this is the time where everything comes together. All this time, waiting for the time to pounce"
-

An electrical spark shoots from a nearby converter, lighting up Xaos' face, which seems unusually dark
-

Xaos: "I've been sitting here since my match with Fate last week...trying to think about what went wrong in that match....trying to think about HOW someone like Fate could give me a lashing so bad...and it dawned on me...

...I've been focusing too hard. Bolar and I fought like the proverbial cat and dog...and yet, I have nothing to show for it..."

-

The lights flicker, once again illuminating Xaos' face, it being considerably darker than usual
-

Xaos: "I remember of something that the Eyes of Fallen once proclaimed; "Thee who focus on the problem, will never see to the solution." Ah yes...I've been looking at Bolar, and NOT at the Bloodline title. I used to believe that I could just snatch it up because Bolar couldn't come close to me...however, in doing that, I allowed myself to be weakened and destroyed by that pitiful Fate. No worries, though, children...Xaos is coming for the Bloodline title...and he's coming TONIGHT!"

-

Another flash pops up, lights staying on this time as we see Xaos, staff lying in front of him, covered in blood. There is a set of legs to the left of the camera, as it pans up to Xaos' face, drenched in blood
-

Xaos: "RWU, Fate has awoken the true beast inside. Another little saying pops up when I think about things, this time from my distant cousin, who is considerably wiser than me..."He Hath Awokened The Beast Shall Be Slain In Eternal Destiny." RWU, thy beast has come for it's title!"
Back to top Go down

Going For Blood (Before match at PPV)
Page 1 of 1