Ruthless Wrestling Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ruthless Wrestling Unleashed

Home of TWG fed Ruthless Wrestling Unleashed!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hyping the tag match

Go down 
AuthorMessage

hyping the tag match Empty
PostSubject: hyping the tag match   hyping the tag match Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 5:32 pm

The camera crew is backstage eavesdropping on a heated conversation. The participants are quickly recognized as Mike Shelly and Jack Jones.
-
Mike: Look Jack I know about your history with Legend. That doesn't mean I'm gonna let you go out of control in our match.
-
Jack: I don't care what you think you're gonna do! I do what I want when I want, and neither you nor anyone else is going to stop me.
-
Mike and Jack are locked in a staredown filling the entire room with a harsh abrasive aura and causing the camera people to shake from the sheer intensity.
-
Mike: You and I have always gotten along rather well haven't we? I'm not asking anything extreme from you, just a modicum of restraint. I have business with Legend and I can't let you get out of line.
-
Mike reaches behind him and grabs his kendo stick. He slings it across his shoulder and stares at Jack with pure venom in his eyes.
-
Mike: If you go too far. I will stop you. Cross I don't care about, feel free to do with him as you please.
-
Jack: I'm not scared of you, Shelly *laughs*. That kids toy doesn't scare me either. I already told you I will do as I please and woe betide you if you get in my way.
-
Mike takes a step forward and goes nose to nose with Jack. The intensity is palpable and the cameraman can be heard breathing deeply in almost a smothered manner.
-
Mike: I see you've made your decision Jack. I will see to it that if you take this match too far you will know fear.
-
Mike shoulders past Jack and leaves the room moving towards Chris Cross' locker room.
-
After making his way to the door he knocks and enters quietly.
-
He shuts the door behind him but voices can still be heard through the door.

-
Chris: What are you doing here Mike? You know we have a tag match against each other.
-
Mike: Yeah I know Cross. That's why I'm here. I wanted to talk to you about our past.
-
Chris: I know what you're gonna say. You've beaten me a few times blah blah blah.
-
Mike: That's not it. I wanted to reconcile for all the things that we've done to each other. That ladder match was the best contest I've ever taken part in and I want all the nastiness to be behind us.
-
The door opens and both men exit the room. The kendo stick has made a mysterious disappearance and the men shake hands demonstrating a mutual respect that can only be earned through joint bloodshed.
-

Chris: Alright. It's a deal. The past is the past.
-
Mike nods and walks away down the hall toward the parking lot reaching into his coat and pulling out his mask.
-
Mike:La deuxième partie est complète. Seulement une plus d'étape Pete.
Back to top Go down
Chris "The Dragon" Cross

PostSubject: Re: hyping the tag match   hyping the tag match Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 8:52 am

seriously everyone wants to RP me Smile nice RP btw MTM
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hyping the tag match   hyping the tag match Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 1:11 pm

thanks cross. I just thought that since you and I have extensive history I should throw you in there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hyping the tag match   hyping the tag match Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hyping the tag match
Page 1 of 1