Ruthless Wrestling Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ruthless Wrestling Unleashed

Home of TWG fed Ruthless Wrestling Unleashed!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Debut Match

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Akira Kagami

Akira Kagami

Debut Match Empty
PostSubject: Debut Match   Debut Match Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 11:31 am

'

(NOTE: dialogue for Shinzaki is purely my input. if for some reason it's not compatible with his gimmick, please let me know so i can ask for his opinion or input; photos (there's another one in the italicized portion) are optional; for the second pic, i couldn't find another more appropriate image for two strangers having a fight)

*after meeting with the GM and clearing the final bits of his contract, Akira makes his way to the locker room... and is met with a MASSIVE number of warriors of all shapes, sizes and smells! he makes a few acquaintances and makes light conversation with one particular fellow...*

Akira Kagami: "So what's it like here? I heard backstage parties can get crazy here." Surprised

Kunio Shinzaki: "Well, sometimes we have a little brawl going around here but so far I've been spared the treatment. Just keep your wits about you and you'll be alright I guess." Wink

Akira: "Hey, I'm still a bit rusty from the travel here... how about you and me one-on-one tonight? Just a friendly match for me to limber up and test ourselves?"

Kunio: "Sure! It'd be great to spar with a fellowman! Just so you know I won't hold back~"

Akira: "Likewise."

Debut Match SF
Back to top Go down

Debut Match
Page 1 of 1