Ruthless Wrestling Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ruthless Wrestling Unleashed

Home of TWG fed Ruthless Wrestling Unleashed!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Important Match

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jason Brawler

Jason Brawler

Important Match Empty
PostSubject: Important Match   Important Match Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 11:05 am

*Somewhere in the hallway is Jason Brawler sitting in a chair. In the background is a 10 foot high chain linked fence. On the other side of it you can see old wodden pallets. Brawler with his head down begins to speak in a low voice*

Brawler: Tonight is an important one for me. I hear around the locker rooms and throughout the arena people doubting me being here. They say I can't wrestle. They say I might not belong here. That I am not in the ring enough. Lazy!*

*He stands up looking directly at the camera. His voice slightly louder now*

Brawler: Well tonight we will see. Tonight we will find out what I am made of. Many people say their title fights are the most important. But not for me! Tonight signifies my greatest or worst moment of my career. I go out to that ring and I fight to prove something.

*Brawler getting into a rage as he starts pacing back and forth*

Brawler: I go out there and I prove my talent. I win tonight I show I belong. It shows I can make it here in the greatest fed there is today, the RWU. If I walk out the victor I show I have made ithere amoung the absolute best there is in our industry.

*Brawler starts shaking the fence furiously and bangs his head against it*

Brawler: But if I lose. I become another wannabe who can't cut it. Send me back to the streets. Back to racketeering. Back to extorting those who owe me. Although that's what I do. It's the fact I go back to my hometown with empty hands.

*Brawler who is now bleeding through the cut he suffered on last weeks Pandemonium. He starts to yell in and angry voice*

Brawler: I have sweat. I have bleed doing this and I be damn if I stop tonight. Mighty Martin, tonight I will see to it both of us sweat and bleed and I tell you now I will not stop until your in that casket and I close that lid shut and seal your fate. I am coming to win and I am coming to survive!

*Brawler whipes the blood off his forehead and smears it on the camera as he walks away*
Back to top Go down

Important Match
Page 1 of 1