Ruthless Wrestling Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ruthless Wrestling Unleashed

Home of TWG fed Ruthless Wrestling Unleashed!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Catering (after Joe Bow Vs TSK match)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Joe Bow

Catering (after Joe Bow Vs TSK match) Empty
PostSubject: Catering (after Joe Bow Vs TSK match)   Catering (after Joe Bow Vs TSK match) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 2:25 pm

In Catering:

Sitting at a table in catering is Joe Bow alongside some of the crew members. Joe Bow is eating a lamb shank with potatoes, he has a bowl of fruit and Greek Yogurt in waiting. Mighty Martin walks past.

Mighty Martin: Hey Joe Bow. You good?

Joe Bow: Yeah, Mart. 'tis all good in the hood. Great show tonight man you done well.

Mighty Martin: Cheers brother.

Mighty Martin heads towards the door.

Mighty Martin: Look, I have to shoot off. Too much protein. Nature Calls.

Joe Bow: No worries man, Look give us a call on the off season we'll get together and train. Or message me on facebook.

Joe Bow gestures typing with his fingers

Mighty Martin: Yeah, will do. See ya later man.

Mighty Martin leaves as The silent knight walks in looking hacked off with Joe Bow.

Joe Bow: Hey dude, great work tonight. We really went over well. Erm... what's the matter? Did they run out of Lamb? Get Bronco to cook some more..

The Silent Knight: Its not the lamb. Do you know who I am? I'm The Silent Knight. The greatest damn wrestler in this business!! How dare you treat me like a rookie out there. Trying to stiff to me like I'm some green punk who you welcoming to this business... This business was build on my success. Joe you bow to me in that ring. You thank me for allowing your kids to eat. You don't, I repeat don't try take a few years off my career! Thats not a wise move my friend. Next time I won't be so patient!

The Silent Knight is about to storm off when Joe Bow snaps up out of his chair.

Joe Bow: You what? If this was one of those snotty nose rookies in the roster talking to me like that. At least he'll have an excuse of being young, stupid and well quite frankly too cock sure of himself that he knows no best. But you!! You're supposed to be a seasoned pro.

The Silent Knight:Seasoned pro? I'm a living lege...

Before The Silent Knight can finish his sentence Joe Bow grabs his bowl of Fruit and Greek Yogurt and launches it at The Silent Knight covering him with the yogurt. The Silent Knight retaliates by picking up the bin full of waste dinner and throws it towards Joe Bow. Joe Bow gets covered in waste. Joe Bow grabs a long French stick baguette and plants it over The Silent Knight's head shattering the loaf into crusty crumbs. Which seems to have had little effect on The Silent Knight who throws a spoonful of jelly at Joe Bow. The security guards rush in to break up the commotion a number of them grab Joe Bow the rest grab The Silent Knight respectively, restraining them both. Dragging The Silent Knight out of catering Joe Bow shouts out at him.

Joe Bow: This isn't the end of this... enjoy your season break, kid. When we get back... *pushing one of the guards off of him* Get the hell off of me damn it. You minimum wage earning, clip-on tie wearing, Coffee and cigarette breath smell having butt-monkey!!!
Back to top Go down

Catering (after Joe Bow Vs TSK match)
Page 1 of 1