Ruthless Wrestling Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ruthless Wrestling Unleashed

Home of TWG fed Ruthless Wrestling Unleashed!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Title Match Hype

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris "The Dragon" Cross

Title Match Hype Empty
PostSubject: Title Match Hype   Title Match Hype Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 8:55 am

The crowd is roaring with anticipation as the opening video for RWU ends and the lights stop flashing. Suddenly "Empire" by Kasabian blasts through the sound system. The entire arena rises to its feet as the lights pulse with the music and Chris "The Dragon" Cross bursts onto the top of the ramp. Cross stands motionless gazing into the crowd as the fans chant his name. Cross slowly begins to pace towards the ring as his music plays. He walks around the ring twice touching hands with all the fans before stopping infront of the ring steps and jumping up them. Cross climbs the turnbuckle from the outside and stands on the middle rope, performing his "Dragon Cross" taunt before jumping into the ring. The crowd cheer wildly still as Cross asks for a mic and clears his throat...

Cross- Alright,

The crowd's noise level rises again.

Cross- Alright, pipe down!

The arena suddenly becomes silent.

Cross- First off I'd like to thank all you guys for coming down here tonight to support the best damn wrestling promotion around... Ruthless Wrestling Unleashed!

Cross smiles as the crowd erupt with cheers. A brief "RWU!" Chant can be heard before it dies down and Cross can continue to talk.

Cross- Haha, I knew you'd like that... But come on, we all know that ain't the reason why I'm out here... I'd like to take you all back to last week on Pandemonium, in the main event... Michael Shelly and Jack Jones-

A chorus of boos from the fans.

Cross- versus Myself and Chris Legend. Now in that match, myself and Legend were cheated when our opponents distracted the referee in order to use a Kendo stick and gain the victory.

The crowd show they're disproval at this underhand act by booing once more.

Cross- Now fast forward. This wednesday just gone the match was booked between myself and Jack Jones-

Another loud roar of hatred at the mention of Jack Jones.

Cross- And I'm sure you all saw what happened. I was drugged by a man who I believed to be my friend and subsequently got desomated by Jones... In both instances I can see two major culprets, Jack Jones and Michael Shelly. Now let me make one thing clear. Shelly, although what you did was cold and wrong, I do not blame you for anything that has come to pass. Jack Jones is a sick and evil snake who will manipulate anybody and everybody in order to get to the top and unfortunately you bought the bag of crap he was selling...

Cross pauses for a moment.

Cross- I think we can all see where I'm going with this. Jack, get your ass out here...

Suddenly, "This is usually the part people scream" by Alesana hits the speakers. Jack Jones walks down to the ring with a trademark smug, waving sarcastically to the fans he passes. He eventually reaches the ring and enters cautiously.

Jack-Crossy Wossy Woo... Don't blame me for your loss. It's your own fault you let YOUR tag partner get slammed in the head. I was just the assist guy. If you were smarter, you would've done the same thing. I gave you the opportunity to improve yourself, I tried to help you, you even ACCEPTED my terms. And so here we are, face to face.

Cross- You better watch that twisted tongue of yours Jack otherwise you might find I tear it out!

Jack-Woah! Settle down there mate! No one's talking about ripping out tongues or drinking tea and crumpets... I beat you. In that ring. You FORFEITED. Hell, the referee was so concerned about you he stopped the match-

Cross-I know what happened Jones! But the fact is were it not for your little potion you had me drink I would have been willing and able to whip your ass... Now we have a title match and believe it or not I did not intend for this to happen... But now that I have been given this opportunity don't think I won't take it! Because I know I can beat you and I will be the champ!

The crowd cheers as Cross drops his microphone and leaves, pushing past Jack and walking intently up the ramp. As he reaches the top Jack begins to talk, Cross stops and turns around to hear him speak. Jack Jones stares back at him and has a sinister look on his face. Cross slowly turns as Jack begins to speak.

Jack- Next time Cross, when the referee tells me to release the jonesbar, I'm not going to do it. No, your arm is going to snap in half and when that happens I wont let go. When you beg for mercy, PLEAD for me to release you from this unending torture... I'm gonna keep going. I'm going to unleash every inch of pain my body can possibly inflict on you... and then some. I may be a lost soul, a lost cause... but I'm still Jack Jones. Deep down you know that last week was no accident... I tried to show you the light, I tried to make good of the deal we made but it backfired. Backfired on you.

-

Jack Jones paces around the ring, continuing to rant.

-

Jack- Cross, you could have had everything. This streak of failure that runs through your veins could have ended. I gave you that chance Cross and you throw it back in my face. Trust is not an option! You trusted Shelly, and look how things turned out. I'll see you next Wednesday Cross, for our little title bout. Losing wont be the only thing on your mind Cross. When you can't wave to your girl- oh right, she had an accident. Well, you wont be able to wave to your adoring fans when you can't move your GOD DAMN ARM... and then I will finally cement my place before RWU, as your NEW Chaos Unleashed CHAMPION.

-

Cross stares intently at Jack from the ring ramp before disappearing behind the curtain.
Back to top Go down
Chris "The Dragon" Cross

Title Match Hype Empty
PostSubject: Re: Title Match Hype   Title Match Hype Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 8:55 am

another joint effort between me and Jacky Smile
Back to top Go down
JackJones

Title Match Hype Empty
PostSubject: Re: Title Match Hype   Title Match Hype Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 10:59 pm

^^ is the moment where Jacky Jonesy Wonesy Woo loses his cool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Title Match Hype Empty
PostSubject: Re: Title Match Hype   Title Match Hype Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Title Match Hype
Page 1 of 1